Snoke EZ with a Rotisserie, anyone tried this set up>

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe stephens

TVWBB Member
I am thinking of investing a Smoke EZ, I have a WSM and I was looking to have the capabilities of a 22.5 maybe twice a year. So I dont think that warants the $400 investment in the big WSM.

I already have a a rotisserie and I have mounted grill racks near the top edge so that I can use it as a small smoker if I choose not to use the rotisserie.

I talked to Buddy at Smoke EZ and he advised me the rotisserie will fit on top of their unit. To me that sounds sweet it gives me some options or so it would seem. Has anyone used this setup?

Joe

that's an awesome idea, wish i had thought of mounting another rack in the rotisserie ring!

That'd be great for GIANT rib cooks (15 racks)

I opted for the cajun bandit over the smoke EZ.
Seemed like the bandit had more options, and the smoke EZ came with a big ugly logo on the side (which i HATE).

After the discount that cajun bandit gives virtual weber bullet members, the cost difference isn't as drastic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">After the discount that cajun bandit gives virtual weber bullet members, the cost difference isn't as drastic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What discount? I just bought a rotisserie with ring from them and I was not happy at all with the shipping which was $35, bringing the total to $184.00. Shipping didn't show until after I had made purchase or I may have not done it.

It's to arrive today so will see what I think of it after inspection. RLM

holy cow that's a lot of shipping. where do you live!?!

I think mine only cost me 18 or something like that.

As for discount, there was a coupon code floating around when i bought (in december or january)

I'll see if i can find it.

Let me put it this way...I bought it on 8/24, which was last Wednesday,and it is out for delivery today, Monday 8/29,with UPS. I think I'll check with the UPS guy to see if anything other than ground shipping was authorized. BTW, I'm in coastal South Carolina. RLM

Ground shipping on the package. I asked the UPS guy and even he was astounded at the amount of shipping charged. RLM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back