SMOKEY JOE PLATINUM AIR FLOW PROBLEM

Definitely get the uni bit. I got a set of them off of ebay and paid too much. Went into Harbor Freight the next week and they had a package of two - one for smaller sizes and one for the larger size holes, for about a third of what I paid. Work just as well.

I've got a SJP and a lid vent sitting in the garage waiting for me to install. Supposed to rain tomorrow so it sounds like a project!

Pat

Given the price I paid at HF I doubt they are as high quality as the ones from MAC - MAC stuff is supposed to be first rate. They did well on my first project. Second project coming up today.

Pat

I seen some unibit lookalikes at harbor frieght yesterday (not saying yours are pat) but I didn't know they sold the actuall ones there, i'll look closer next time.

I'm sure the HF ones are replica's - I bought one from ebay - it was kinda pricey.

Late, I got one from HF 'cause I was there and it was cheap. I've used both of them a few times and so far, I haven't been able to tell a difference, but I'm sure the originals will hold up better over time.

Pat

Back