Smoker attacked by a bear

Arlovski and Sylvia have lost in the UFC, they have also both been champs in the UFC. Barnett was in the UFC and was the champ but left beacuse of roids. I would bet though that these guys could take pretty much the whole division at this point, they all left for cash in Affliction. THe only guy I can think of off the top of my head that Fedor has fought with this kind of size is Mark Hunt. He's bigger than Lesnar but he doesn't move like him. It would be an interesting fight (Lesnar, Fed0r)but about an 80 pound weight difference that is a little scary...As for DAna signing him he's been saying this for years, he was going to sign him to fight Randy and on and on and on. Fedor makes a lot more money than anyone in the UFC so there isn't much incentive for him to go over. Hope he does though!!

As for Lashley, maybe one day but not yet. He went the distance with JAson Guida and didn't really hurt him. I can't see that happening with Lesnar. I know he beat Sapp but remember Sapp is the guy who cried in a K1 match against Cro Cop!
Larry - Fedor fights Barnett on August 1 on the Affliction card. It should be a good fight!

Back