SmokeFire on Guys Grocery Games.

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
On Guys Grocery Games they are having a cooking contest between 3 chefs at home, one of them is using a SmokeFire.
Pretty cool.

It validates your decision to stay with your EX6. I’m tickled that the Smokefire is getting that kind of exposure.

I saw that episode. Chef Justin Warner was the contestant using the SmokeFire. Did you notice the Weber logo was taped over?

Did you notice that another contestant, Chef Elizabeth Falkner, used a Camp Chef pellet grill, one of the Woodwind models with the propane griddle on the right side, and the Camp Chef logo was not taped over?

Did you notice that when Justin opened the "Envelope of Opportunity" after winning Round 1, he won a Camp Chef pellet grill?

Guy has a business relationship with Camp Chef.

I saw that episode. Chef Justin Warner was the contestant using the SmokeFire. Did you notice the Weber logo was taped over?

Did you notice that another contestant, Chef Elizabeth Falkner, used a Camp Chef pellet grill, one of the Woodwind models with the propane griddle on the right side, and the Camp Chef logo was not taped over?

Did you notice that when Justin opened the "Envelope of Opportunity" after winning Round 1, he won a Camp Chef pellet grill?

Guy has a business relationship with Camp Chef.

I noticed all that and I’ve seen Guy’s videos on YouTube for CC.
it was still pretty cool. I actually was inspired to do some burgers today.

Back