Smoked Cabbage Cookin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce, sounds to me like Chris's company is insulting your cooking...
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bruce Bissonnette:
I think it's more because you're suppose to be working
icon_biggrin.gif

Nothing else there except food pictures of different cooks. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's what my boss says.
icon_rolleyes.gif
But if they didn't want me to get on the internet... why did they give me so many ways to get on it?!?!
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keri C:
Bruce, sounds to me like Chris's company is insulting your cooking...
icon_wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I wondered the same thing. But I know this company wouldn't have paid extra for the "web taster" option.

That looks great Bruce.
I'm using Keri's smoked cabbage recipe along with a couple pork butts this Sunday. I like my cabbage soft, so I'll probably put it in for at least 6 hours or so. Creamed cabbage is one of our favorites for Thanksgiving so this seems like another good way to try it.

Bruce,
Are my eyes deceiving me, or is that cheese in the middle of the head of cabbage??
icon_confused.gif
Whatever the case, it looks very good! I am planning my next menu that I think is gonna have meatloaf and cabbage on it!
icon_biggrin.gif

Mmmmmmmmmm butter and onions!! I read through all of your posts and didn't see anything about cheese. I figured I would ask though! I can't wait to try it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeff Edvik:
Creamed cabbage is one of our favorites for Thanksgiving so this seems like another good way to try it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeff, Buddy Recipe?
icon_eek.gif
Thanks Bryan

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bryan S:

Jeff, Buddy Recipe?
icon_eek.gif
Thanks Bryan <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bryan,
I'll get the recipe from my wife & post it when I get a chance.

Bruce:

Thanks for the picks...I have done this once and was greatly impressed. My father asked me to bring the WSM out when I go to visit him (TGivin'). Will do this then, for sure.

BTW...GREAT mustache!

I tried it yesterday with some nice short ribs.
I used garlic, onion, butter, salt & pepper. And cooked for about 6 hours in the 230-250 rang. It was great !

Thanks for the ideas and recipes.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back