Slicer recommendations?

Ethan G

TVWBB Super Fan
I'm looking for a fairly inexpensive slicer, and would like any recommendations you have. I'll use it for occasional bacon, cheese, and lunch meat. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I should have specified that I'm looking for an electric deli style slicer. Any recommendations on those?

I have one of the cheaper Chef's Choice models, and it's been great. I think a few guys on here have that brand, so if you search by name you should be able to find some reviews. I've done bacon, lunchmeat, cheese, tomatoes, etc.

Thanks for the recommendation Jon. I ran across a new Toastmaster folding slicer for $15 on craigslist and grabbed it (and some pork belly :)) today. If I find it necessary to upgrade I'll look into a Chef's Choice.

I was just going to post a similar thread. I have done some reseach but have no hands-on experience. This is one I found to have good reviews on Amazon, EdgeCraft 610 Chef’s Choice Premium Electric Food Slicer. Someone even took the time to do a comparision review between the EdgeCraft 610 Chef’s Choice Premium Electric Food Slicer and the Waring FS150 another popular slicer. Unless I get convinced from someone on another I may make the leap and purchase the EdgeCraft.

Back