Skirt Steak, Skillet Potatoes and Bundled Beans

Thanks Rich. Got caught in the crossfire did ya! Peet's Major Dickinson is our daily morning coffee. Just had the espresso handy. Thought you were on vacation? You Smart-phoning it?

Got back late last night, Cliff, and back at the grind today. Major D was my go-to for a long time, currently getting 2 lbs of Cafe Domingo shipped every other week (one thing I despise is running out of coffee, and I often don't have/make the time to drop by the store.) :)

Wow, that must be something to roast your own beans!

It's fun to play with a variety of beans roasted to different levels, and to blend them together to find something altogether new. I've got a small iRoast 2 roaster that does about 4-5 oz (green) per batch. If I was still really into it, I'd probably invest in a Behmor roaster. Lots of folks get started with just a CI skillet, or a modded air popcorn popper.

Awesome cook Cliff! Green beans are my favorite veggie, I will definitely have to try the bean bundles! I had Asparagus the same way up camping a few weeks ago, but cooked in a CI skillet on the Camp Chef stove.

Back