Sizing question on Performer Deluxe

BrianCal

TVWBB Pro
Hi all
I saw a Performer Deluxe on CL, thinking its time to pull the trigger.
But here is my question - our car is a Chevy Traverse, don't have access to a pickup or Suburban or anything. Do you think the grill can be taken apart enough to fit it in a Traverse?
Thanks
Brian

Just measured my Gen 2 Performer with the 2015 lid bale conversion. It's about 25inches in width, 50 inches in length and about 33 inches tall to the top of the table (without the lid).

Don't know what the height of your rear hatch opening is, but it fits right into my minivan with no trouble.

Put the seat down and I believe you're good to go. I just bought one off CL and picked it fit easily (placed on its side) in our GMC Acadia.
Let us know how it turns out.
Tim

I fit a new performer deluxe still in the box in the back seat of a Toyota Camry If you take it apart some I can't imagine it not fitting.

Turns out it didn't matter - spoke to the guy today, agreed on a deal, set a time for pickup on Sunday. Then he e-mailed me about an hour later to tell me he was selling it to someone else. That's the problem with CL, the anonimity of it allows people to be slimy with no consequences.
Too bad too, it was a pristine black Performer Deluxe for 180 including cover and a bag of charcoal.

Turns out it didn't matter - spoke to the guy today, agreed on a deal, set a time for pickup on Sunday. Then he e-mailed me about an hour later to tell me he was selling it to someone else. That's the problem with CL, the anonimity of it allows people to be slimy with no consequences.
Too bad too, it was a pristine black Performer Deluxe for 180 including cover and a bag of charcoal.

Damn, that sucks. Hopefully another one will pop up.

Back