Silver B Warming Racks Cleaning

It didn’t work very well. I’ll run it through the dishwasher tomorrow while my wife is at work and go from there.
When I ran one along with strapped stainless steel grates in the dishwasher, it spewed the black grill gunk all over the dishes in there for the next 3 cycles. Never again lol

I had to vacuum the black stuff out from the mesh filter in the bottom of the dishwasher.

My rule is the dishwasher is for dishes, mugs, glassware, and tableware only. Everything else gets washed, like our cookware, in the sink. The grubby stuff gets washed outside. Also, we're on a septic here so we live by different rules at the country house vs. our house in town.

Last edited:
After 23 years, perhaps it is time to spring for a new 80633 for $25 and/or a new 80632 for $28? Both on Amazon.

Should be good for the rest of your lifetime.

Or forget about them (my choice). They have pretty limited utility. The 80632 has always struck me as especially useless.

Instead of a new flat 80633, maybe get a warming rack that sits up a bit. I think the Spirit ones fit the Silver B.

OK, since I’m fooling with this one last gasser and do not plan on doing another, I suppose getting replacement racks, anyone have a shareable link?
What I’m seeing are north of $30 am I just missing something?

OK, since I’m fooling with this one last gasser and do not plan on doing another, I suppose getting replacement racks, anyone have a shareable link?
What I’m seeing are north of $30 am I just missing something?
The warm up swing basket should be about $30 and the warm up rack should be about $20. If you aren't finding them at about those prices I'll send links when I am able to.

Back