Silver B refurb for my brother

Yes, I had the camo parts dipped, then had a high temp automotive clearcoat put on. My brother did like his grill, so that was cool.

As for my next project, Rich? The wife says I have a few "projects" at home that need doing (deck repairs and she wants me to build a pizza oven & charcoal grill combo). So no grill refurbs in the near future. However... I have this idea if I ever come across a Weber Jr...

Thank you everyone for the kind words. With apologies to the purists, I really enjoy bringing these grills back to life, and giving them some additional flare. As many on this site have said, they are simple but we'll put together. They are timeless. And they cook wonderfully.

Yes, I had the camo parts dipped, then had a high temp automotive clearcoat put on. My brother did like his grill, so that was cool.

As for my next project, Rich? The wife says I have a few "projects" at home that need doing (deck repairs and she wants me to build a pizza oven & charcoal grill combo). So no grill refurbs in the near future. However... I have this idea if I ever come across a Weber Jr...

Thank you everyone for the kind words. With apologies to the purists, I really enjoy bringing these grills back to life, and giving them some additional flare. As many on this site have said, they are simple but we'll put together. They are timeless. And they cook wonderfully.

Oren, I see that you got a look at my mini project cart, even though it's not finished I gave it a trial run with the mini on Sunday. It worked perfect and is the perfect height. When I put the wider wooden shelves on it and some tool holders and a shelf or holder for the maverick that will make it ideal.
Oh and my wife said the same we will now be doing projects other than carts and grills and anything to do with outside cooking. At least until I see my next adventure on CL.;)

Back