seville grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana D

I was in my subdivision going home today and there is a house with one of those solid white vinle fences and the gate was open, the guy was mowing his grass and he moved this grill into the front of the gate, I just glanced over and seen it, it is just like the sevill grill from the weber timeline from 1967, I stopped and asked the guy if he wanted to sell it but he said no, I gave him my number if he ever wanted to sell it.

Dana, I have a friend who was moving out of state and asked me if I wanted his 1967 Seville grill cart. I got it home and a friend said I should look it up online. I sent Weber a photo and they told me it is a Weber Seville 67. I love it! It has been repainted several times and I think that is what has preserved it. I could send you a photo if you would like to see it. Mike bkhood2@yahoo.com

Mike, I have a Seville that I picked up for $60 on CL last year.....It is lime green. I am sending the frame to get sandblasted this week and then I'll repaint it. Would you mind sending a pic to me......I am having some questions regarding the ash pan? Thanks!

Rick, I think the ash pan has been replaced on mine. It is just a thin metal bowl that fits into the holder. I will take a few pictures and send them to you later tonight.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back