Servo settings?

Dave Smith

TVWBB Super Fan
I'm playing around with a damper and using Tower Pro MG90S but they don't seem to move. I 've check the wiki servo page, tried all the numbers but nothing.........so what is everyone using for settings?

pid-2.png
[/URL][/IMG]
using 4.2.4

Last edited:
Your pic is so small I can't really read the numbers, looks like 1000 -1700 to me? That should give you a reasonable amount of movement from 0-100% if those are the numbers... Right now I have my roto damper running from 700-2200 (inverted) which is fairly close to the complete range of motion for the servo (roughly 180 degrees).
So, when you put the HM into manual fan mode and make it go from 0-100% you are getting no movement from the servo at all? I would say that means you either have something wrong with your HM build, or have something wrong with the servo wiring, or you have a bad servo.
Servo wires
Brown = GND
Red = +5VDC
Orange = Servo Signal

ok must be something wrong with build, when I enter 700 into the first setting and save it jumps to 1000

OK, sounds like you made the wrong post, you don't have a servo problem, your HM build sounds like it has a bug in it somewhere....
Post some pics of your build and maybe somebody can spot something...

everything other than servo was working earlier today, now it just doesn't do anything with the button, or show temps on my HM page. The LCD is reading pit 79 * but no access to menu or lid open by button. I have reloaded sd card also.

ok, got page working, got all working but servo, will try with other board I'm building, Thanks Ralph for you help.

So the HM works now and you can set manual fan mode etc, and when you change the values for SPD they are now stored properly, but servo still doesnt move when you adjust the blower speed manually?

Back