Serious Spicy Chipotle & Habanero-Jack Burgage...VERY Serious

Hayden McCall

TVWBB All-Star
Seriously...these are some serious GD burgers. 2 lbs. of 80/20 split six ways, mixed with shredded HaBaNeRo jAcK and Williams-Sonoma's Spicy Chipotle Rub. Accompanied by a generous helping of Ruffles Light, and macaroni salad. Serious meal for people who are serious about taking their food seriously. Ok...seriously...I'm done now. You are now free to drool about the cabin.

1f9a39e2.jpg

f78eabdd.jpg

1045a972.jpg

ffe6fa49.jpg

0046d30a.jpg

cd596cfa.jpg
<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James Trapp:
All of that serious food is on a not so serious tray
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was that or a paper plate. LOL It worked as well as anything else I have in the house. I always save the plastic to-go containers when I order out (which isn't often). That way I don't waste so much.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
looks good but my mouth started to burn so i have to leave. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL They weren't hot in any capacity. Just had a nice zip to 'em. The chipotle and habanero added far more flavor than they did fire.

Yes, Hayden. I am drooling now. Greatest cookbook of all your cookery books you're you.(for me)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
You are turning into a rock star dude! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just trying to grill in the sunlight a little. You cast a big shadow, brother. :p Next time I'm gonna dice up some jalapenos and put those in here too. Love me some zing in a burger.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Solak:
That is one tasty looking burger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
First thing I though of...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecc0nbg9m-8

Great lookin meal, Hayden! Love me a tasty burger!

Good looking burgers Hayden. I'm breakin' a sweat over here just looking at them though.
icon_biggrin.gif

Don...that's great. One of my favorite movies, and favorite scenes ever.

Big Kahuna burger. That's one of them Hawaiian burgers. I'll bet a ring of pineapple would have actually been good on this. Again, not that it was too hot or spicy, but the sweet from the pineapple might introduce a nice balance.

Back