Searwood 600 Available for Order?

Lucky duck. Both still on notify me. Looking forward to your hearing about your experience with the Searwood. Is this your first pellet grill?

Lucky duck. Both still on notify me. Looking forward to your hearing about your experience with the Searwood. Is this your first pellet grill?
This will be my first pellet grill! Been thinking about it for years to replace my gas Genesis. Done tons of research but was afraid of the stories about not being able to sear properly. Then the Smokefire came out and it had issues. Was going to pull the trigger on the SF Sear+ but after coming to this forum I found out about Weber patenting the Searwood name and a possible replacement of the SF. That leads me to now. Jumping right in and hoping Weber learned a lot from the SF. We’ll see. 🕺🏿

Are we going to see video of these in action
This will be my first pellet grill! Been thinking about it for years to replace my gas Genesis. Done tons of research but was afraid of the stories about not being able to sear properly. Then the Smokefire came out and it had issues. Was going to pull the trigger on the SF Sear+ but after coming to this forum I found out about Weber patenting the Searwood name and a possible replacement of the SF. That leads me to now. Jumping right in and hoping Weber learned a lot from the SF. We’ll see. 🕺🏿
You might be the first one to actually provide a video of one cooking.

Video is easy . . . just go to the Camera and swipe it over . . . the only problem might be getting someone to hold the phone while you are cooking . . .

BD
I get that video is easy. I can take videos. I will do my best at getting all of you the info you need.

Back