Saw this Genesis at Costco today

It’s 799.97 at my costco. I really want a natural gas version instead of LP or else I would have bought it.

Last edited:
It’s 799.97 at my costco. I really want a natural gas version instead of LP or else I would have bought it.

Damn, maybe I should go back and check it out w/ my receipt, pocket me the difference. Just fired it, gets really damn hot. Love the flavor bars. My only gasser has been an old Q220 that has seen way better days, this is a big step up.

Great to hear and congrats! Does it get hot enough for a killer sear and how evenly does it cook? Any hotspots? I'm really considering one.. they have em for 799 where I am now trying to get rid of them.

Found this forum while searching for info on exactly what an S-345 was. Being familiar with the Costco game, I was guessing it was a Costco special, and thanks to this discussion I was able to confirm that.

"With Costco you will get the grill cover, SS 7mm grates, lighted control knobs, and 6 food probes for the iGrill3. All for $999.00 which is $50.00 cheaper than most box stores and about $250 in accessories not including the lighted knobs "

Update. You get 4 probes, not 6. Other than that, correct. Not sure if that's a change or not.

They're $999 at Costco, but now through 5/31 there's a $50 discount, making it $950. They were kind of hard to find, only one Costco in the area had them. (I called my local Costco and the service rep said they had "one in stock", but the warned me that would be the floor model.

Found a store, Covington, WA, that had 3 (2 in boxes, and the floor model). They now have one box left. Took my son and I about 3 hours to put this puppy together. Really impressed with the product, nice thick metal, powder coated, very sturdy. Was surprised by all the wiring and controls, felt a bit like assembling your own PC.

I've used it a couple times now, and so far, so good. My old one struggled to get to 450. This one certainly doesn't, and now I get those nice grill marks and browning that I want from a grill.

If you're considering grabbing one of these now might be the time!

Anyone have the part number or link to convert to NG? I was looking to get son one as he just bought a house. But I kind of would like one for myself as well. I have a NG hook up outside.

I‘m assuming it would be same kit as for the SE-335? As this appears to be same grill with a few minor changes and some included accessories.

Or should I bother with converting? Maybe just get the SE-335 (NG version)?

Anyone have the part number or link to convert to NG? I was looking to get son one as he just bought a house. But I kind of would like one for myself as well. I have a NG hook up outside.

I‘m assuming it would be same kit as for the SE-335? As this appears to be same grill with a few minor changes and some included accessories.

Or should I bother with converting? Maybe just get the SE-335 (NG version)?
There is no part number to convert because Weber doesn't make one. The only sure-fire way to convert is to acquire a whole new manifold. Online vendors claim to make kits, but they don't work. You are better off getting the NG version to begin with. Browse through the Gas Grill forum; it's littered with bad conversion stories.

There is no part number to convert because Weber doesn't make one. The only sure-fire way to convert is to acquire a whole new manifold. Online vendors claim to make kits, but they don't work. You are better off getting the NG version to begin with. Browse through the Gas Grill forum; it's littered with bad conversion stories.

Well no wonder I couldn’t find! Lol! Thank you for the information. Now just need to decide if want them versatility of LP (put anywhere on patio) or go NG.

When my old gas grill (non-Weber) gave out, I bought a Weber Kettle “to get by” since I was already using a Smokey Mountain.That was 10 years ago. I love the Kettle so much haven’t missed a gas. But seeing this deal made me think I was ready for one.

Thanks again

Bought this grille about two months ago. Was able to get them to price adjust for the $950 price. Love cooking on it. Even heat, and easy clean grates. A bit of a pain to keep clean but that’s stainless for ya.

Thanks for the feedback.
I was looking for iron grates and Genuine Weber for this model is over $100. Probably cost them $10 to make it.

Back