Saturday night grill

~Mark~

TVWBB Pro
This weekend I made some Zucchini fries on the 21" along with Armadillo potatoes. On the Spirit I made Salisbury steaks. Everything came out fantastic.

We had a great time making these. The Salisbury steak could have been done inside, but why.

Looks great Mark. We also cook outside as much as possible in the summer to keep the heat out of the house.

Thanks for the kind words.
Those Zucchini fries were so stinking good.
I did make a youtube video of them.
I just used Panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and SPG.
Dredged them in egg then the mix, then put them on a hot grill indirect. 40 minutes later we smashed them.

Outstanding looking meal Mark.

Thanks. I had half the neighborhood in the drive by the time I was finished. The one lady down the street said, "Why wouldn't you just do that on the stove?" I just smiled and looked at everyone and said, "Why would I want to be inside on a evening like this?"

Thanks. I had half the neighborhood in the drive by the time I was finished. The one lady down the street said, "Why wouldn't you just do that on the stove?" I just smiled and looked at everyone and said, "Why would I want to be inside on a evening like this?"

That’s about the best answer I have heard in a long time!
I had a pack of kids go by one day while I was working and in sight of the sidewalk, one of the kids turned when he saw me and said “ Are you making enough for us?” There were probably five high school kids and I had to answer, “For your appetites, sorry, I didn’t know you were coming!” They all laughed!

That’s about the best answer I have heard in a long time!
I had a pack of kids go by one day while I was working and in sight of the sidewalk, one of the kids turned when he saw me and said “ Are you making enough for us?” There were probably five high school kids and I had to answer, “For your appetites, sorry, I didn’t know you were coming!” They all laughed!

That's awesome.
Kids have a grasp on how cool it is to grill, they might not let on, but they do.

Back