Samuel Adams Weber Performer Craigslist find!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookin' good.

However, the grill is backwards: The flat panel below the top square bar, which has the "Weber" logo next to the cool radio station sticker, should be on the other side. Also, as the user, it therefore should have the SS table part to the right of the kettle.

Reverse the panel, move the tool hooks to the other side, rotate the grill, and then the One Touch handle as well as the gas valve and igniter will magically be more accessible.

Wonder if this is why the previous owner didn't use it much?

But still, nice lookin', and good grab off CL.

PS Rick - your signature line is stacked to the right of the pics, and unreadable. Is that a setting on my computer, or does the post need an "enter" button after the pics?

You paid WAY to much for it since everything is bass ackwards. You can't even use the top hanger because the air vent is on the wrong side.

Hey Rick...yet another great score. I remember your Ranger..I posted some comments under your thrread. Do you have pics of your copper OTG...I wanna see
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rick casini:
BUT, I am Left handed...so this is the way it felt more comfortable to me ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
When I first saw the photographs I thought, "How kewl is that?! Designed for a lefthander." It would be nice if the Performer could be designed to be set up either way.

Nevertheless, nice score.

You know, I almost put a last line on there, stating "unless your left handed, in which case its perfect", but didn't want to seem to be mocking lefthanders.

I can even see your reflection in the first pic, holding the camera in your left hand.

So, it looks like it is set up correctly for you. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back