sale on lazzari mequite lump and classic K in CA, cash and carry

John, do you need something special to shop there? Looks like you need to be a restaurant or non profit center to go there. If not I can see picking up a couple of 40s

Same price up here in WA. Just bought 2 bags of it. They did the same thing last year too and I got 2 bags and really like the stuff. You have to break some of the really big pieces down with a hammer and chisel though. So much better than K.

Dang. My local source for lump (Nature-Glo) has gone up to $13+ for a 20-pound bag. 40 pounds for $11 is a steal!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by john enea:
40 pound lazzari mesquite lump for $11. this is cheaper than buying at Lazzair's headquarters ($16). I have no experience with the mequite lump, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Damn that's a great price.
icon_cool.gif
Wish I could get the Lazzari Mesquite lump in stores here, I love that stuff.

A,

it is a wholesale store, but open to the public. it is like a mini costco.

i love the meat area. it is a huge walk in refridgerated area. all the meat is criovac and cases and cases of all types of meat (but no poultry). all the steaks are in strip mode. once in a while they will have st louis ribs on special for $2.25 a pound. just bought spares for $2.20 a pound. the best deal i found there was a month ago for angus beef filet M for $7.20 a pound. it was melt in your mouth good. right now they have pork buts for $1.09 a pound.

if you live in the bay area especially the south bay you should check it out.

Back