Royal Oak charcoal?

I tried a few bags of the wicked in my Gravity feed. Man is that stuff dense. I almost had to release the dragon to get it started. Burned right thou.
It's as good as I've tried. Never any trash in the bags so far. Ozark is another one I want to try for comparison.

But if that woman's attitude is indicative of the company as a whole, they don't seem to care much about their customers. Her attitude seemed to be, "If you don't like it use something else. We'll survive without you buying RO."

I was kinda surprised.

Why surprised? They probably will survive. If the product is good, and the price is competive, why do they need a sale? These aren't iphones with a 35% markup.

I am fine with the Wally world price I paid. A good product, really big chunks. I pay a fair price, the people at the company hopefully get paid a decent wage. Everyone wins.

Last edited:
Why surprised? They probably will survive. If the product is good, and the price is competive, why do they need a sale? These aren't iphones with a 35% markup.

I am fine with the Wally world price I paid. A good product, really big chunks. I pay a fair price, the people at the company hopefully get paid a decent wage. Everyone wins.

You're right, of course. Why should I expect common courtesy in a society where it has become uncommon?😂

Yeah, they'll stay in business without me buying RO lump. But for some reason I'd feel stupid buying it now. They don't need me, nor I them.

Back