Rotisserie

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Well I tried to shoot a photo, but it looked like the velvet fog. Marinated some chicken thighs stuck them in the basket on the spinner on my Genesis. Marinade was McCormic Lemon Pepper marinade, Tamari, a little ghost pepper hot sauce and some Japanese BBQ sauce I fund at Costco. A little smoke from some of my Sam's Club from my pellet popper High indirect heat (thank you REAL Genesis) and darn some nice chicken. Mashed taters, garlic rolls and a salad. Nice!

Well I tried to shoot a photo, but it looked like the velvet fog. Marinated some chicken thighs stuck them in the basket on the spinner on my Genesis. Marinade was McCormic Lemon Pepper marinade, Tamari, a little ghost pepper hot sauce and some Japanese BBQ sauce I fund at Costco. A little smoke from some of my Sam's Club from my pellet popper High indirect heat (thank you REAL Genesis) and darn some nice chicken. Mashed taters, garlic rolls and a salad. Nice!
Do you recommend a basket?

Do you recommend a basket?
It was quite dark so I thought a flash would be necessary.
As for the basket. It's some el cheapo thing I picked up years ago when I used to shop at Walmart. (won't step foot in one now). But, yes. Other than being difficult to clean I enjoy using it. Especially on chicken pieces like this. I find if I do them on the grates I am stuck either baby sitting them or needing to use much lower heat. By sticking them in the basket and spinning them I don't need to babysit them. I can use higher heat and get crispier skin faster and a faster cook with less input from me

Back