Rosemary Vodka in a moscow mule?

Arun L.

TVWBB Pro
Someone gave me one packet of moscow mule mix to make a moscow mule.

The vodka that I have is rosemary infused. I put rosemary in it because most of the time, I use vodka to make bloody mary's, and I like how that turns out.

Should I use that same vodka for the moscow mule? I only have 1 packet, so I can't make multiple batches.

I see some recipes on the internet for a rosemary vodka mule, but am still not sure if it will be good, since the vodka has a strong rosemary taste.

The vodka is almost out anyways, so I have to get more. I can use some from the new bottle, before I put the rosemary in it, if that's what's best.

I am probably not going to make moscow mules in the future. They're ok, but I just have other drinks I like making more. So this is likely a one-off for me.

Arun L.

TVWBB Pro
Bump?

I still don't know what to do.

Should I use the moscow mule mix with the vodka as is, or with the vodka infused with rosemary?

Arun L.

TVWBB Pro
Wow, that would be great if you also tried it.

BTW, I think the rosemary takes a few days before it gets the flavor in the vodka. I think it takes 5-6 days, but maybe I'm wrong, maybe only 24 hours might be necessary. The color should turn a green-yellow color.