Right in your back yard

Larry, that grill is still on CL. If it is still there when I get back from my camping trip this weekend, I think I will put in a $25 low ball offer and see what he says. It's a pretty time of the year up here for a nice drive in the hill country.

Yeah if I had time I would be all over that thing. But I don't. Too much thrown onto my plate. I still haven't even started to get that Summit ready to sell

Well, I hope you get the time with this nice weather. What about that Genesis with the extra burner? Do you have up and running yet?

I just noticed a camp ground in the area of that grill that I would like to check out. So, if I did go grab that grill, I could combine it with a visit to that campground as well. BONUS.

I am assuming you mean that 2000 you turned me on to? No it too is on the back "burner" so to speak. It is currently a 2000 but since I have that xtra burner I showed you I will be installing it, and doing a conversion of it over to NG and it will go on the deck as the ultimate replacement of the Summit. So much to do. Hell I haven't even pulled my boat out of storage yet!

That gold Stefan in ATL would be gone in one day, think you guys in other parts of the country are a little spoiled. The prices are much higher here especially chasing the older stuff like the 1000's only 2 have showed up in the last 5 months both were gone in a week or days. Since I am old school it's the old ones with the colored lids that attracts me, nothing wrong with the stainless I just like the older grills.

I hear ya. I also like the colored ones better than the stainless steel ones. Especially with some nice wooden tables. But yes people are spoiled here and these very old ones hardly show up on sites like CL because people just place them by the curb site without even listing them. A grill is a commodity here. One needs to have one and it needs to be cheap. Hardly anyone cares where it is made and how long it may last. Unfortunately we have become a "throw away" society.

Back