RIBS!!!!!!

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
1629996352471.png
These were last nights dinner. We enjoyed them very much. Look for the recipe in the Pork thread under "Memphis-Style Grilled Baby Back Ribs with Barbecue Shake" if interested. No, DH did not get a picture of the finished ribs. Darn it!!!! We shared a large baked potato and had green beans with the ribs. I had Mango Ice Cream for dessert. :rolleyes: Shhhh! don't tell on me. lol

View attachment 35634
These were last nights dinner. We enjoyed them very much. Look for the recipe in the Pork thread under "Memphis-Style Grilled Baby Back Ribs with Barbecue Shake" if interested. No, DH did not get a picture of the finished ribs. Darn it!!!! We shared a large baked potato and had green beans with the ribs. I had Mango Ice Cream for dessert. :rolleyes: Shhhh! don't tell on me. lol
Those look good enough to eat already ! Hope you and the master chef wouldn't mind too much if I copied the recipe and used St. Louis cut ribs.

Bob, you don't know how happy that would make me if you were to do that.!!!!! 😊
After looking at the recipe, thinking they'd be a great candidate for the Santa Maria grill. It'll be awhile before I get to them, but will be sure to post the results when I do.

Mine isn't a true Santa Maria, but an attachment for kettle grills. It operates the same allowing you to raise and lower the grate as needed for temperature control. You're cooking over an open fire, so the flavors are different than grilling or smoking. The drippings hitting the coals and burning sends something special up and onto the meat. Great when you're relying primarily on the natural flavors of the meat.

[ ]

Back