Ribbage

timothy

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Had a taste for spares and it's been quite awhile since I made them, so off to the store this am. $ 1.99 lb for spares and $ 2.99 lb for backs at my local Montgomery market.:cool: Kinda excited here folks as I never tried to make backs on my Weby's, so hopefully I don't screw this one up. LOL.
Anyhew.. 2 racks of spares and 3 racks of backs put in a maze configuration on my old rib rack. White Oak, Pecan and Hickory where added to some Cowboys ( Gasp! ) lump..[ More to follow on that later ].

20121027_131658.jpg

20121027_131648.jpg

20121027_131637.jpg

Tim

Yummy lookin' ribs! That's the old Raichlen rack isn't it? I finally threw mine away earlier this year. The Weber rack is so much easier to clean. But that is some creative arrangement you got--I'm impressed!

Thank's all!
Yep Dale that is the same rack, and what a PITA it is to clean, I been tempted to toss it in the trash many times, but I keep it in the garage as a book holder/ paper weight LOL.
We had seven for dinner and most were on the way to Hallo-weeny parties so I was in a hurry and not the best plated pic.

20121027_175953.jpg

Tim

Back