Returning home to pork!

Richard S

TVWBB Pro
It’s always great to have a getaway… And I took my kids over to the coast for the night and we had a blast! But it was so nice to get home and to some reasonably cool temperatures with no wild fire smoke and barbecue some pork!
Just did some Montreal rub and some peach wood on Performer and taters on gasser.
Any meal that starts with a Negroni is pretty nice!
AA37F3F7-7628-48E6-AC16-50D6E8211A8D.jpegThen went all in on the rest!
8964A5A2-D8AE-4A1D-A7A6-23AECFDF9B93.jpeg979FB88C-DA90-48B6-85A9-20AA6DEF7B94.jpeg
B1672838-FCB1-4E98-A9D9-9F7BA83021D7.jpeg
Cheers!

All looks great, Richard! Where are you in the Bay (assuming you're in the Bay?) No wild fire smoke for us here on the peninsula today, but there was a killer tire fire in the South Bay that had me circling the house trying to figure out what was on fire! :cautious: I'm with you on the Negroni....just G&T for me today, but gin is my vibe!

R

All looks great, Richard! Where are you in the Bay (assuming you're in the Bay?) No wild fire smoke for us here on the peninsula today, but there was a killer tire fire in the South Bay that had me circling the house trying to figure out what was on fire! :cautious: I'm with you on the Negroni....just G&T for me today, but gin is my vibe!
I’m originally from the North Bay but have been in Southern Oregon for many years. Crater Lake Gin makes a great Negroni!

Back