Replacement cover for 18.5" WSM?

Travis Smith

I can't seem to find a cover for an 18.5" WSM - does anyone have a tip on where to get one? I can't find one on Amazon, or other places I usually search for items like this. Thanks in advance for any tips!

Hi Travis,

If you're looking for the original Weber cover, you need to order that from Weber Customer Service at 800-446-1071. They charge a flat $7 shipping fee for Fedex Ground, so if you need anything else for your WSM or any other Weber charcoal or gas grill like covers, grates, handles, wheels, ash catcher, Flavorizer bars, ignitors, etc. you can bundle it all together for that one shipping fee.

Regards,
Chris

Just wondering, are there any "off brands" or substitutes/hacks that anyone has used?

A lot of us have found the WSM cover too tight to get on easily, very annoying. I, and quite a few others have used a 22" kettle cover instead, I think it works better. Others have tried heavy duty trash bags, that also works well, but looks rather odd IMHO.

Just wondering, are there any "off brands" or substitutes/hacks that anyone has used?

I couldn't find a cover for my 18.5" either so while I was looking for one I used a Bradley Original Smoker cover that I had. It's the heaviest duty cover I've seen, it's water proof, it's not too tight fitting (I have side handles), and it covers all but 3-4 inches of the legs. It has worked so well that I've decided to use it permanently.

Bradley%20Cover.jpg

Dean

Last edited:

Back