Red SS Performer First Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernie D

TVWBB Pro
I finally found a Red SS Performer (1999)

Everything is in pretty good shape... I will probably replace the ash catcher and ring, but this one functions fine. I love it so far. Lump charcoal lit up in minutes. I have been obsessed with Mexican food lately, so we had Discada Fajitas... Beef, chicken, and shrimp. They went great with some black beans and other goodies on soft corn tortillas. Next time I am making my own corn tortillas on the discada. Just one pic... More to come I'm sure.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I finally found a Red SS Performer (1999) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
OK, I'm jealous of you and happy for you at the same time.
icon_confused.gif

The Fajitas look great too.

The food looks great.

Discada? is that the wok looking thing you are cooking on? It looks great, I need one of those.

nice job

I am happy for you about finding the Performer you had been seeking. It looks to be in pretty good shape too.

The meal looks great too. My birthday is 9 days away and I am putting in plenty of hints toward one of those Southwest Disk plow disks as a gift from the wife. (fingers crossed)

Thanks for posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back