Red Jumbo Joe Outrider

Shaun R

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Here's the red JJ I picked up the other day. It's also an NIB. The previous owner had bought it from Crate & Barrel and never used it. All of the parts including all original paperwork and the lid lock are there. It even has the original dust left on it.

My best find to date.
icon_smile.gif

Wow Shaun,

Thats a heck of a find! I'm sure as soon as they opened the box and you saw red you couldn't get out of there quick enough!

Enjoy!

Super score Shaun!
I'm sure you've just made everybody jealous.
icon_eek.gif

Did you ever get the SS Performer Pics posted?

Thanks, I haven't really given much thought to keeping it or selling it yet. The seller knew it was a special item, just not how special.
icon_smile.gif

It was really just a freak thing. I emailed and asked for a picture like I always do and he wrote me back and said it was like the one in the picture onluy it had a red finish. After I put my eyes back in my head I emailed him and made an appointment to go and get it.
icon_biggrin.gif

Mac, on the blue one I haven't had time to touch it yet. I also picked up an awesome red MT and a kamado for cheap. My hands are full.

Shaun,

Don't be so modest - you need to brag about it some more!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Just kidding my friend.
icon_wink.gif
Great find!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Mac, on the blue one I haven't had time to touch it yet. I also picked up an awesome red MT and a kamado for cheap. My hands are full. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shaun,

You know if you don't have time, let me come up and take the blue performer out of your hands.
icon_biggrin.gif

Vincent.

Thats AMAZING Shaun!!!! Congrats. I hope you plan on keeping this one!! I would be sick to my stomach if I didnt already have one in super condition, almost as good as yours, but not quite! One of the best finds on this board yet in my opinion!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff Kolodziejski:
Thats AMAZING Shaun!!!! Congrats. I hope you plan on keeping this one!! I would be sick to my stomach if I didnt already have one in super condition, almost as good as yours, but not quite! One of the best finds on this board yet in my opinion! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Thanks Jeff! that's a real compliment coming from a great restorer/collector as yourself. Now we need an original. I almost had one, well you all know the story.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I just found the instructions in the box the other day and thought I would post them. I have never seen an SJP instruction booklet before. By the way, I have been contacted by a few different members and visitors about selling. I would trade it for a new in box 26.75. You can always email me from my profile.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff Kolodziejski:
what a beauty! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah, they really shouldn't have discontinued these.

You can hear the gears turnig inside Jeff's head.
Its just money, go ahead, throw some around?
Amazon has the 26.75 on sale for the low sum of $299.
It belongs in Jeff's museum, not Shaun's closet.
icon_cool.gif

Back