Really Loving a 24" Grill

That looks great. I keep saying how I want to do pork belly burnt ends, and keep waiting for life to go back to normal to make them for a back yard party apitizer, but I need to just make them for myself and family.

I love seeing that new WSK in action!

I’m jealous too! I think I may need to replace my 18” grill soon and this looks like a good candidate.

Thanks all. The pork roast was fantastic. I used the Honey and Herb brine recipe from the Weber Summit cook book. Cooked low temp with very light smoke to 140, then finished in the inside oven at 500 degrees for an outside sear. The star of the show was the burnt ends....got a sore tummy right now...could not stop eating! These things are like crack!! If you are making some for guests, you are going to want to WAAAAAY overestimate how much they will eat! Then double it.

1616205687425.png

Thanks all. The pork roast was fantastic. I used the Honey and Herb brine recipe from the Weber Summit cook book. Cooked low temp with very light smoke to 140, then finished in the inside oven at 500 degrees for an outside sear. The start of the show was the burnt ends....got a sore tummy right now...could not stop eating!

View attachment 24577
Oh yeah!

Back