Read This Serial Number

I had a Burgundy top that I saw on the side of the road during our local junk pick-up. I jumped out and stole the durawood side table, folding table and bottoms, but couldn't get the pins out for the lid. Ran to work, grabbed a pliers, hammer and punch. When I returned (not even 15 minutes later), a scrapper had been there and took it. The lid was in great shape, too. End caps had hardly any peeling, and the emblem was very good! I was very pissed. But still happy with the durawood score!

Any interest you would be willing to part with the lid? :unsure:

I had a Burgundy top that I saw on the side of the road during our local junk pick-up. I jumped out and stole the durawood side table, folding table and bottoms, but couldn't get the pins out for the lid. Ran to work, grabbed a pliers, hammer and punch. When I returned (not even 15 minutes later), a scrapper had been there and took it. The lid was in great shape, too. End caps had hardly any peeling, and the emblem was very good! I was very pissed. But still happy with the durawood score!

Any interest you would be willing to part with the lid? :unsure:

You shoulda grabbed the whole grill...

Naa I dont think im parting this out. Its too clean. Looks all original, even the burner tubes. All the shelf brackets are clean too, no rust.

Only thing Ill prob do its change out the durawood for some cedar.

You shoulda grabbed the whole grill...

Naa I dont think im parting this out. Its too clean. Looks all original, even the burner tubes. All the shelf brackets are clean too, no rust.

Only thing Ill prob do its change out the durawood for some cedar.
I had my van and in order to get it inside I have to take the lid off. So I grabbed what I could since the local scrap guys were already in the area. I also grabbed a really clean SS lid for a S3xx with a rotted out bottom. I am going to set it on my E330 and see what it looks like with black cabinet doors and an SS lid. The grill I took that off of had nice doors too, but the mounting is different.

You prefer the wood look, or do they seem to sell better with cedar?

I had my van and in order to get it inside I have to take the lid off. So I grabbed what I could since the local scrap guys were already in the area. I also grabbed a really clean SS lid for a S3xx with a rotted out bottom. I am going to set it on my E330 and see what it looks like with black cabinet doors and an SS lid. The grill I took that off of had nice doors too, but the mounting is different.

You prefer the wood look, or do they seem to sell better with cedar?

I dont like the plastic

That's the kind of grill you clean up a little and just start using as an everyday cooker

Exactly Its pretty much ready to go. I took it apart to get in my truck so Ill give it a good deep cleaning and run it.

Then ill get my 3000 redhead stripped.... and Ill prob do something with the skyline .... and.... aaahahaa

Back