Re-heating RIbs

Jason Smith

TVWBB Fan
Cooking up some bb ribs on Saturday for tailgating on Sunday. Whats the best way to reheat the ribs once I get to the stadium? I will have a kettle with me so maybe I will just through them on indirect to heat them up. Don't want them to dry out though so maybe I should foil? Any thoughts?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jason Smith:
Cooking up some bb ribs on Saturday for tailgating on Sunday. Whats the best way to reheat the ribs once I get to the stadium? I will have a kettle with me so maybe I will just through them on indirect to heat them up. Don't want them to dry out though so maybe I should foil? Any thoughts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cook the ribs until they're done, but not quite tender. Wrap the racks in foil and pack your cooler. When you get to the game and toss onto the grill for 30 or so minutes until they're hot and pass the tear test. Then remove from foil, sauce and finish over a moderate direct heat to firm up and set the sauce.

Back