Rancher Charcoal in Detroit Metro Area??

Went to the HD in Wyoming, MI (Grand Rapids) and they had a full pallet on an end cap by the front checkouts. $2.99/bag. Bought one and am trying it tomorrow with ribs and chicken.

The Home Depot in Livonia and Commerce both have it. I bought some in June at the Livonia store for $2.50 a bag, but it went back up to $4.99 soon after. I don't know how much it's selling for right now.

I just bought 8 bags at the Woodhaven store. They didn't even have it on the floor. It was on a pallet on the top of one of the racks. I had to ask them to bring it down after they confirmed that it is on sale for $2.99. They had three pallets. You might want to look around (up) better at your local store.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Don Irish:
Stopped by the Madison Heights HD store and none - only K. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FOUND IT! Troy store (#2706). Hard to find in store, near entrance, behind Weber grills. Labeled at $4.99, sign in front on sale at $3.74, scanned at $2.99.
icon_biggrin.gif
Picked up 80 lbs, giving it a try tonight with the basic BBQ chicken.

Back