Ranch Kettle Missing Lid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am able to pick up a new, unused ranch kettle for only $75! Sadly it does not come with it's lid. Does any one have an idea what a replacement lid, handle, etc will come to from Weber? They are of course closed today & I don't want to wait until Monday in case the kettle sells to someone else.

Thanks for any helpfull replies.

Glenn.

I wouldn't care how much it will be from Weber. Even if it's $200, It's still worth it. $275 for a new Rancher? That's a deal in my book.

The Ranch is brand new & 100% complete less the missing lid. I have an older SS Performer I rebuilt & have been using for about 2 years. I don't know if I really have a need for a grill as big as the ranch but for the price I am having a hard time to pass it up...even missiing it's lid!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by glennwarrenbaker:
The Ranch is brand new & 100% complete less the missing lid. I have an older SS Performer I rebuilt & have been using for about 2 years. I don't know if I really have a need for a grill as big as the ranch but for the price I am having a hard time to pass it up...even missiing it's lid! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Even if you don't keep, at least get it, invest some bucks and sell it to a forum member at a good deal. You know, a "Pay it forward" kind of thing.

Not a bad idea.

I'm sure someone else here with larger cooking needs than I have would be interested. I would pretty much be willing to buy it, get the missing parts together & sell it to someone for what I have into it only. Kinda a pay back to all the information I have got from this forum...If for no other reason.

Shipping could be a deal breaker?

Glenn.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by glennwarrenbaker:
Missed out on it as it sold before I got there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Bummer,
icon_frown.gif
That was a heck of a steal deal.

That sucks they sold it. You could of missed out on the chance to make a ultimate WSM. Think of the smoking capacity on that, you could do a whole hog and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back