Quarantine Rib Cook

Gary V

TVWBB Fan
I am posting a rib cook i did yesterday on my Primo Jr. using a Tom Kole Offset Damper version 2. Great ribs. I am posting my configuration settings and a couple of cook graphs. The new feature Brian has added to graphs where you can select either the output, fan, or servo is great. Fine tuning the Heatermeter just got some needed help. But Brian, can you add another selection which overlays the fan and servo on the graph. Using the same colors you have right now for each, will overlay nice. This would be great the have a selection that shows fan and servo together on graph.

Tom Kole Offset Damper Ver 2 03_28_20.jpgTK Offset Damper fan.jpgTK Offset Damper servo.jpg

But Brian, can you add another selection which overlays the fan and servo on the graph. Using the same colors you have right now for each, will overlay nice. This would be great the have a selection that shows fan and servo together on graph.
It would be nice but the problem is that fan and servo are both filled graphs, so one will be on top of the other and it is very difficult to read.
1585499953745.png

I tried stacking them at first but it gets impossibly confusing at that point because they don't actually add up so displaying them that way misrepresents the data.

Eh I decided to just let the user decide if it is too much information at once. Snapshot 20200329 you can select "Show Fan/Servo" from the dropdown.

This Tom Kole design and the Adapt-A-Damper are the dampers that work the best on my smaller ceramic Primo Jr. Sometime when the world finally get healthier, I might try the lower rpm fan that Will uses in the Adapt -A- Damper for both dampers. This might work quit well my grill. p/n for that Sunon fan is GB1205PKV3-8AY. So far these are on the backorder list at the 3 sites I have looked at. Less cfm and not a huge loss of static pressure which tightly sealed grills need.

Back