Q100 just keeps on going.......

jkruger

I am a pretty died in the wool charcoal guy and really like my Performer platinum, but years ago bought a Q100 for camping trips. A few years ago my wife was wanting to grill something quickly and I wasn't around so she grabbed the Q100 and set it on the patio. It ended up staying there and has been there for a few years now. Whenever she just wants to grill something quickly she uses it, and it get's used a fair amount. The thing just keeps on working, including the push button ignition.

I've owned quite a few Weber products and have always been impressed by the quality, and I can't imagine myself ever buying another brand. I just bought a WSM and really like it so far too. The little Q has sure been impressive though. It just works and does a great job.

yea, although i have a q220 i've been lookin for a 100 or 120 for the quick small stuff. but i'm cheap so that may never happen.

I have simllar experience with my Q100. I paid $25 for mine from a guy off CL. Best money I spent in a long time. I only use it for very quick simple things done with direct heat, but that is what it does best. I bought the optional hose to hook it up to a large propane bottle and have yet to use it. The small cannisters still make the most sense. When I got it, I really never thought it would cook as well as it does. The covered CI grate is what really makes the difference. It will never take the place of my kettles or Summit but it sure does complement them perfectly.

Back