Q grates

I have used a few and settled on a ss painters wire brush. Never any issues. Brass left brass on the grates and took more scrubbing.
I have never seen one thing left from Libman brushes but have from brushes made from wood. I think it's because temp, moisture changes allow the wood to lose grip on the bristles and they simply fall out. Libman brushes are a heavy plastic head and I think the bristles are set in it while still at mold temp and soft and they're actually embedded in the head rather than pressed in

I have never seen one thing left from Libman brushes but have from brushes made from wood. I think it's because temp, moisture changes allow the wood to lose grip on the bristles and they simply fall out. Libman brushes are a heavy plastic head and I think the bristles are set in it while still at mold temp and soft and they're actually embedded in the head rather than pressed in
I think once anyone tried a Libman brush they would understand the quality.

That tool WILL damage the grates and cause them to rot away faster. Use a good brush
4 years of using it on the porcelain enamel cast iron grates says they don't. i will use a brush when i can find one where the metal bristles don't come off and stick to greasy grates. Whats your suggestion on this?

Back