q 240 side (fold out) tables

Greg L.

Hey everyone,

I just bought myself a Q 240 (electric) a couple of weeks ago and have been playing around with it since. I am in a condo building so had to get an electric grill for the balcony.

So far, so good. Have made steak, ribs, sausages, burgers, chicken. No disasters yet but I am still figuring out the timing.

The thing that I'd like to find out is if anyone has added side tables to the Q240 grill. It didn't come with any.

When I compare it to the Q 200/220 the handles seem to be identical and should have no problem when inserting the side tables.

The only thing is that I don't see side tables being sold separately. And I don't understand why they wouldn't include them with the grill from the start.

Any advice? (I asked at Home Depot in Toronto and the guy had no idea if they were sold separately or not. They certainly don't show up on Weber's website, while tables for Q100 are listed.)

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Give Weber customer service a call. They have one of the best customer services out there. The number is listed on their website. They should be able to help you find out what you need. One thing I will say though, is that if the first time you call you don't get an answer you're happy with, try calling again. From my experience the knowledge of the reps can vary from call to call.

Good luck!

Back