Q 120 - $15 find

JustinL

TVWBB Pro
Yesterday I picked up my first Q. It is used but in pretty good condition. He was asking $20 for it but the starter wasn't working so I got it for $15. A couple minutes of cleaning the battery contacts for the starter and I had it working
icon_biggrin.gif
It came with a hose to connect a larger propane tank too.

Here's some pics:

IMG_20120204_165540.jpg

IMG_20120204_165555.jpg

IMG_20120204_165603.jpg

Thanks everybody,

I haven't gotten a chance to cook on it yet and I don't really need it but it was too good of a deal to pass up. I'll find some use for it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vincent On:
Justin,

Great Score!!!, must be an older q120 no thermometer.

Vincent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure when they added the thermo but he gave me the original receipt. Bought it in Feb of 2009 for right at $200 after tax in the St. Louis, MO area.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vincent On:
no serial number? should be under the side table unless it was added later. under grill perhaps.

Vincent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, did somebody ask for the serial number? I must have missed it. It's a DZ model so 2008. Must have added the thermo after that, looks like 2010 from looking at the schematics.

Back