Pulled pork finishing sauce - Eastern NC Style

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sam Goller:
[qb] Got my sauce and it has some very interesting characteristics. Starts out a little sweet which is then followed by a slow burn.[/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Hmmm, I didn't find it sweet at all. In fact, the reason I was interested in it (the Scott's) in the first place was because it's sugar free. I also liked the heat, it has a "long finish". I also found it to bring an interesting dimension to a beans and rice dish I added it to-- sort of like a tangy hot sauce.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve Morgan:
[qb] Is that a North Carolina style sauce? [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>If you were asking me, yes it is. I found out earlier this week I was the first person to ever order from their website. They are a very small company in Va Beach. It has just the right amount of kick and not an overpowering vinegar taste. So far this is definietly my favorite BBQ sauce.

Back