pull the trigger?? 18.5 WSM

GGross

TVWBB Pro
Someone came back on CL to take my offer of $150 on a 18.5 WSM. I've been doing all my slow cooking on Kettle using the snake method but thinking about WSM, the thing is I have 2 kettles and 2 Genesis gassers, I guess the wife will get over it

It's 18.5 WSM purchased in 1/2015 used twice. Grates look good and as long as the lid is true and not bent I'm thinking I should go for it. It also has cover.

Thanks, I'm also thinking I can always sell it and get money back if i don't like but I can't imagine I won't like it.

Thanks, I'm also thinking I can always sell it and get money back if i don't like but I can't imagine I won't like it.

I have never lost money on a craigslist weber purchase. They can always be resold. If you decide to sell, give a good cleaning and write a good ad and you will likely finish ahead.

GGross - I may have just brought that one home :eek: If so, it would make you feel better that I paid the asking price of $200. It's in mint shape, looks every bit of 6 months old and two uses.

GGross - I may have just brought that one home :eek: If so, it would make you feel better that I paid the asking price of $200. It's in mint shape, looks every bit of 6 months old and two uses.

You sure did. I had made pickup arrangements but because of work I couldn't do it immediately. So you thwarted my smoking deal on my first smoker :) Enjoy your smoking look forward to some pictures of the first cook.

PM me if you are interested in the one I have for sale, I haven't put it on CL or anywhere yet. It is not however in mint shape, it is in good shape and seasoned. I use it often but just ordered a Shirley RF and will need one less WSM. I'll be asking 150, it has a replacement water pan and is an older model without the therm built into the lid, I am in Mechanicsville btw

You sure did. I had made pickup arrangements but because of work I couldn't do it immediately. So you thwarted my smoking deal on my first smoker :) Enjoy your smoking look forward to some pictures of the first cook.

Do it! I have a 22.5"wsm 18.5"wsm performer 18.5" kettle and a Ranch Kettle. She'll get over it!

Back