products from rcplanebuyer

I just added a set of flavorizer bars and grates to my cart on ebay and the shipping came to almost $36. Does he not combine shipping?

I've shipped large 50-60lb boxes of beer across the country dozens of times and never paid more than $30 for that.

I just added a set of flavorizer bars and grates to my cart on ebay and the shipping came to almost $36. Does he not combine shipping?

I've shipped large 50-60lb boxes of beer across the country dozens of times and never paid more than $30 for that.

Send him a msg via Ebay about it. I'm pretty sure that he'll combine the shipping

Was super excited to get my flavorizer bars and grates from rcplanebuyer. Really wasn't expecting this when I opened the box....

Box was a bit roughed up but I doubt anything USPS could have done would cause this. They are HEAVY duty.

1571EC48-9B2D-4E9D-8C30-B4D228996447_zpsyraayqip.jpg

8EEED361-413C-4DF1-A41F-05F8B56A8949_zpsnx7szxzr.jpg

DE0D480C-8902-49F7-9D52-7B588D29EB7A_zpssdggefko.jpg

I am sure if you contact RCPlanebuyer that he will take care of the problem. His rating on eBay is excellent. Mistakes do happen and the quality seller will deal with it right away. Let us know what happens.

I kind of doubt they were shipped that way. Bet you're disappointed.

The flavorizer bars I received a couple of weeks ago from him had a badly torn outer box.

They were double wrapped in cardboard and were ok, but I was concerned.

Sure he'll make it good for you.

Back