Problem with Heatermeter disconnecting from the network

Troy Gamm

TVWBB Fan
Hello all,

I have been loving my heater meter for almost 2 years now but the last two cooks, it has stop responding on the network. The heater meter itself still works fine but you just can't see it on the network. Wired or wireless. Here is the message that first comes up after it craps out:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:211: /etc/config/luci seems to be corrupt, unable to find section 'main'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:211: in function 'dispatch'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:195: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:194>

After that it is done on the network and the wife adapter doesn't have the blue light anymore. If I leave it unplugged for a few hours inside the house, it will come back on the network when I plug it back in. I saw that neil had a similar issue last year and fixed his by replacing the SD card. I will do that after this current cook is over but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced it.

I love this thing!!

Troy

I would first re-image the SD Card fresh, if that doesn't help then try another SD card.... and perhaps re-seat your ATMega chip in its socket.

The interesting thing is that it still works fine, you just can't get it on the network. It's like the network both wifi and wired aren't working. Hopefully the reflash will work. I have all the parts to build another, I just need to build one for use as a spare.

Back