Probe Holder

How 'bout these?

qFklDQr.jpg

That will do! Got four of them? And how much?

Bryan, in your SCAD file, there are two center hole portions that prevent them from being stacked. Any guidance on how to get rid of them?

POqPRqr.png

Bryan, in your SCAD file, there are two center hole portions that prevent them from being stacked. Any guidance on how to get rid of them?
Oh yes, it is mentioned on the thingiverse page but rotate_extrude with an angle is only supported in 2016 and above versions of OpenSCAD (I got 2017.01.20 specifically for this feature). Otherwise it just does the full 360 degree rotate like you see. I grabbed the snapshot they have on their download page and that's what I use to build the model. Alternatively, one could do an intersection of the rotate extrude and a cube of diameter x radius.

Last edited:
Oh yes, it is mentioned on the thingiverse page but rotate_extrude with an angle is only supported in 2016 and above versions of OpenSCAD (I got 2017.01.20 specifically for this feature). Otherwise it just does the full 360 degree rotate like you see. I grabbed the snapshot they have on their download page and that's what I use to build the model. Alternatively, one could do an intersection of the rotate extrude and a cube of diameter x radius.

You lost me at "Oh" LOL. I'll download the version and see how it goes. Great design!

Back