Price range for NG line install?

Tim M.

TVWBB Super Fan
I have a couple of contractors coming later this week to give me estimates for running a gas line out to my deck. The deck is right up against the back of the house, the point where I am looking for the stub/valve would be approximately 20' from a known supply location (gas water heater in the garage). I have not gotten into the crawl to see if there is anything closer so that 20' or so would be worst case. I suppose they would need to come through the block/brick foundation to the deck.

I realize costs vary across the country and that there may be a variable or two but for this hopefully straight forward job does anyone hhave an idea *approximately* what I should be paying? My wild guessing puts me in the $250 range? Thanks!

Thanks Tim- that ballpark of $20.00/LF is in line with the estimate I got yesterday have another couple of guys coming tomorrow.

Thanks Shaun I've gotten a handful of numbers now and the $400 seems to be the average. $270 sounds like a good price on your end.

My HVAC guys charged me $200 for about 25 feet of pipe and a shutoff valve... BUT that was an add on when they were putting in an $8000 furnace.

Back