Practice Comp cook at house

We compete in the Florida BBQ association, we did practice cook with our newly finished comp trailer build so we did full run at the house. Currently we in 1st place for points race TOTY back yard , we accomplished this with only 2 WSM 22 webers !! all season long. it was a chore but pretty cool we did it with all weber !

We compete in the Florida BBQ association, we did practice cook with our newly finished comp trailer build so we did full run at the house. Currently we in 1st place for points race TOTY back yard , we accomplished this with only 2 WSM 22 webers !! all season long. it was a chore but pretty cool we did it with all weber !
Hi and WELCOME fellow Floridian. Congratulations!!!!!! Please keep us informed on what is happening.

Mmmmmm!!!! Just enlarged the pictures. Everything looks so good, especially those ribs.

Good looking boxes, Jayson.
Congratulation on FBA points race !
If I remember correctly, you're looking at moving over to pro next year. Wishing you and your team the very best in the coming years.
Bob

Last edited:
Always a good idea to do some practice runs and a learning event. Best advice I gave my brother was do a practice turkey a week before Thanksgiving. Even at your highest level there was some must have been some empirical advantage. Now if I could just take my own advice.... need to write stuff down too, that crs is getting to me. Congrats on winning. Maybe you guys do not even need practice

Always a good idea to do some practice runs and a learning event. Best advice I gave my brother was do a practice turkey a week before Thanksgiving. Even at your highest level there was some must have been some empirical advantage. Now if I could just take my own advice.... need to write stuff down too, that crs is getting to me. Congrats on winning. Maybe you guys do not even need practice
Oh we need practice , super bowl winning chiefs needed practice I promise LOL ... that's what we gotta get better at too.... notes we just put note book in trailer , now need to use it lol ...

I should practice more. I wish I would write down methods and recipes. And I really wish I could remember how I made the last batch of beef jerky

Back