Posting Photos

Ted B

TVWBB Fan
I'm new to this so maybe this may seem like a dumb question. How do you post photos? i read the help section and am still lost. Where or how do I find the "url" or a picture? I have been trying to step up my game and take photos but I can't share them and everyone knows Q'in is for share'n.

Thanks in advance for your help

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ted B:
I'm new to this so maybe this may seem like a dumb question. How do you post photos? i read the help section and am still lost. Where or how do I find the "url" or a picture? I have been trying to step up my game and take photos but I can't share them and everyone knows Q'in is for share'n.

Thanks in advance for your help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ted,

You need to upload your pictures to a website that will host them, such as PhotoBucket.com. From there you can find IMG links to use in your posts on here. I actually take my pictures on my iPhone and upload them through the PhotoBucket app and then post from a computer. If you do a seach on "posting pictures" you should be able to find more information and some other websites to use.

Jon is right about posting photos from Photobucket. When you view photos in Photobucket after uploading, there is a direct link option to the right of the picture. Clicking on this link will automatically copy the picture link for you. Then, when in the reply or post new message box, click on the third button from the right that looks like a picture above the text window. This will open a box that says Image URL where you can paste in your picture link and your picture will appear in your post. Here's a pic of my hyperfast orange Thermapen.
0101122127c.jpg

There is another one called tinypic www.tinypic.com It has a toolbox for each pic you post in your album making it easy to copy and paste a "IMG" code. You know that you have to upload pic's from your PC/device to be hosted then you can copy the IMG code to your post here.

Good luck.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

w2c7r5.jpg

Back