Post a picture of your grill area! *****

This is a work in progress, one day it will be done and then I'll have to buid an addition.
Enjoying seeing all the set ups.

Mark

cookshack001.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Bramley:
My grill area.

Gary </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Gary, very nice , but how do you adjust the lower vents?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darrell J.:
Mark,

That is a dream setup. Very nicely done. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Darrell, thank you, I really want to make it look like the back of a chuck wagon, some day.

Mark

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
Tim, love your grill table! Make it yourself?
Phil, i KNOW you're in heaven now! Your new Kitchen looks GREAT!
Lonnie, i was expecting your open fire pit with horse shoes and cast irons and hanging grates . . . i'll never forget your post of scotch eggs well before i joined this outfit... or the steaks you made directly on the coals not too long ago... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Jim! Man, you have just made me VERY hungry! Actually, I was going to fire up the pit here in a couple of weeks and finally do the Lomo al trapo I have been wanting to do for my Bday... We'll see how that goes!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mk evenson:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Bramley:
My grill area.

Gary </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Gary, very nice , but how do you adjust the lower vents? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mark,

Access is in the back. I have the smoker setup on a pitminder, so no vent control is need. In the event the pitminder fails the smoker rest on a lazy susan.

Gary

I gotta 'fess up. Gary's was my inspiration. I've still got the original pics he posted on my wife's computer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phil Perrin:
I gotta 'fess up. Gary's was my inspiration......... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, nice to hear. Enjoy your backyard creation!

Gary

Here's mine. Nothing too fancy, but I've got the tools I need to get the job done.

P9050407.jpg

Two cooking area's
First @ hunt camp, homemade smoker/grill
d55dae00.jpg

Home cooking area, since pic added WSM & mini WSM

540c7295.jpg

Glad I found this thread. Been looking to build a small grilling/smoking area in the back corner of my yard. I have a Performer and a 22.5" WSM now, and likely picking up a 22.5" OTG this week. Probably looking to do a small elevated deck about 16' X 8'. Possibly putting a roof on top too. Always looking for extra ideas.

Mike..Mike...mike That beer cooler have to mutch in it. I can help you with that. What about tommorow @ 12.00.

Back