Pool Side Pork Belly

Look the cook looks out of bounds, but I am having such a hard time not focusing on the backyard and not just how nice the backyard is, but how nice the weather is. I just did a cook in sleet, freezing rain, and slow flurries NOT FAIR I TELL YOU NOT FAIR! Great cook! Keep them cooking.

I don't think I could leave that alone for 30 minutes.
I think it was worth The wait...
Look the cook looks out of bounds, but I am having such a hard time not focusing on the backyard and not just how nice the backyard is, but how nice the weather is. I just did a cook in sleet, freezing rain, and slow flurries NOT FAIR I TELL YOU NOT FAIR! Great cook! Keep them cooking.
wow that must be tough weather but an incredible accomplishment to fight through the cold.. I do have it quite nice in the desert these days. Thank you for checkin it out!
BA13CC53-23CE-4079-A507-4D0CF769A150.jpeg

Last edited:

LOL. I had to do a double take on the date of the post to confirm it was January. We have had unseasonably warm weather here but that is 0-5 Celsius and I still can't see my grass through all the snow.

Oh and the pork belly looks great too.

Back