Plans for WSM caddy

I recently moved and unfortunately I think the plans were dumped. To answer your question, yes they can be modified. I ordered the plans from a company that sells woodcrafts. I even modified mine. It wasn't exactly to scale. You'd have to make it wider and a little longer but my concern was and still is the weight when you use treated lumber. If you put four wheels on it with locks it would be great but having to lift this up and drag it across the grass was a real pain. Love the work surface on it. Of course , over the years it's got kind of grungey but that's just from all the cooks. Great windbreak and the insulated doors really help. If you need any more help on this let me know

Know this is an old thread but i was wondering if anyone still has Paul's cart plans kicking around? Looking to build a cart & plans would be helpful.

Stefan,

No, this is the first time I came across this thread. I am thinking of ordering the plans and modifying them to hold an 18 WSM & 22 WSM as I am hopefully ordering my 22 soon.

JOsh, remember if you make the cart out of treated lumber and expand it to hold both WSM's it going to be REALLY heavy to move. It's pretty heavy to move even with just the 18" WSM inside. You may want to consider lighter material for the construction.

Back