Pizza

Really nice, Bob. Please tell us how it turns out. Can't miss with that beauty.
The crust could have been a bit crispier but, outside of that, it turned out great. Next time I'll turn on only the bottom element for a few minutes in the beginning. Love being able to select top, bottom or both elements to balance the doneness of the crust vs. the toppings.

Looking good Bob.
Fresh homemade pizza is better than anything you can buy.

I finished making up a bunch of pizza dough balls with a new to me recipe today.
We are having a pizza party this Saturday and I made a bunch of extras for future dinners.

That’s a pretty cool looking pizza chinga.
How do you like it?

I still haven’t figured out a real or permanent way to cook mine.
I either use my kettle with an elevated rack or a stone in the oven.
Might get a 16” Ooni but them Blackstone ain’t half bad looking either.

Looking good Bob.
Fresh homemade pizza is better than anything you can buy.

I finished making up a bunch of pizza dough balls with a new to me recipe today.
We are having a pizza party this Saturday and I made a bunch of extras for future dinners.

That’s a pretty cool looking pizza chinga.
How do you like it?

I still haven’t figured out a real or permanent way to cook mine.
I either use my kettle with an elevated rack or a stone in the oven.
Might get a 16” Ooni but them Blackstone ain’t half bad looking either.
Love it Andy. It does a great job on a bunch of other things too. I do a lot of grilled cheese sammiches, fish sticks, taquitos, quesadillas, as well as most any precooked frozen snacks. The only real drawbacks are that 12" is the max size for pizzas and foods must be thinner than about 1.5" (ideally 1" or less). Like that it requires no preheating, you can see the pizza as it cooks, and it doesn't heat up the kitchen.

Back